Jun 11, 2011

Good sleep. good eats. good summer. #1

Rounding up my first week of summer is- lazy.
Sleeping in till noon, wearing sweats/pjs everyday, eating whatever, whenever.
I haven't been updating daily, because, well...  there wasn't much exciting days this week. ( probably all summer!)
My week went a little something like this;

Mon- Sleepover w/ my friend. The planning for this sleepover took place about two weeks before school ended. I can only host sleepovers & can't attend one. But I love staying up all night gossiping....so typical.
Tues- Toms Adventure
Wed- stay home most of the day- I find these days relaxing & boring all at the same time. The computer happens to be my only friend. I made an appointment of my two dogs, jelly & bean, for a much need grooming session in the evening.
Thurs- A little fun in the sun- swimming with the family, perfect excuse to wear my new bathing suit. Afterwards, we all went home grouchy & tired...... that's when we attacked 50 wings from the lovely wingstop.
Fri- once again, stayed home most of the day- Another one of many late night trip to yogurtland, which happened to be my sub. for dinner, shame on me.
Sat- cleanup around the house- my plans for going to work & doggie daycare were sorta ruined because father came home late. I figured I would blow off some steam by cleaning my room & such.
Sun.- Church- we attended a new church because it was close to our house. Afterwards, my parents wanted to show us the lake that was featured in their wedding video. We ended up camera whoring... especially mother. Sam's shopping, eating, & photo printing. Fun in the sun x2- went swimming with the family & dinner at SCBBQ. what a fun family day!


P.S. This post is mostly for me & to have something to look back on in the future.

No comments: